GERM 401P
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Der Dritte Tag

Nach unten

Der Dritte Tag Empty Der Dritte Tag

Beitrag von amills95 Mi Feb 08, 2017 1:51 pm

On Monday I observed the two groups while we were at Rosewood. I started in Ethan and Devin's class and the first thing that I noticed was that the two of you knew most of the children's names which I think is very important for keeping them interested and involved. I saw what the two of you meant about cliques forming in the class and closeness of some small groups but I think that the two of you handled it very well by dividing the entire class in two and forming new groups from that. All of the kids seemed involved and if at any time they didn't the two of you were quick to act and get them involved. Your group seems very talkative but I heard a lot of English from them, which is a bit different than the other class which is far less talkative. Maybe there is a way to channel that into speaking German among themselves? Overall, it seemed from what I saw that the two of you did excellent. As for Bishop and Logan's room I thought that dividing the attention so much of the students was not a great idea because some of them have trouble concentrating already. It was a great part of the exercise that the children were asking each other "Was hat du?", as this promotes the students speaking to each other and developing those skills. There were some issues with classroom management that I saw - first and foremost the children that were playfighting because it seemed to just escalate as one of the children started to hit another, but neither of you really addressed it (I'm not sure if you even saw it, it was quick). On the whole, i thought both groups were fairly rowdy today and thus harder to control but I think both groups of teachers managed to have a good lesson.

amills95

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten